Take a Look at the Truth about Rockstar.
- ROCKSTAR is an amazing entrepreneurial success story of a brand created by one person risking it all by taking a $50,000.00 mortgage on his condo to take on Red Bull.
- ROCKSTAR sponsors a diverse mix of music tours, motor sports, mixed martial arts and action sports events that are enjoyed by a wide demographic.
- ROCKSTAR believes in freedom of speech, freedom of expression and equality for all.
- The ROCKSTAR lifestyle does not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnicity, national origin or religion.
- ROCKSTAR is a corporate entity, not an individual. ROCKSTAR employs a tremendous amount of people, all with different backgrounds, beliefs and lifestyles. ROCKSTAR is an equal opportunity employer.
- Contrary to the negative statements and claims made against us, it is a non-traditional approach that has made ROCKSTAR the third largest energy drink globally - a lifestyle brand embraced and enjoyed by all.
- ROCKSTAR has been attacked by individuals who seek to extort the company financially. People have made up rumors and asked ROCKSTAR for money to take down these vicious attacks against us. This is not the first time that a successful company has been slandered and extorted, it happens all the time.
- It is important that the public knows the REAL Truth about ROCKSTAR…